Cross-platform application development tools (12-20)
Mobile application development frameworks:
Kendo UI is a useful tool for creating mobile applications for the modern development of client solutions. It complies with modern web standards, providing solutions from a large number of modules for application development.
- works without problems with AngularJS;
- allows you to create cross-platform web applications. It can be customized to fit the user’s screen size on the desktop, tablet and phone;
- allows the jQuery DataSource component to easily bind storage for local and remote data.
13) Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI is a mobile application development environment. It uses such rich libraries as overthrow.js and fastclick.js for the best quality of work on mobile.
- you can develop a responsive mobile user interface. Also it allows you to convert desktop web applications to mobile applications;
- allows you to create amazing mobile components;
- suitable for development-oriented Bootstrap development
- to see both mobile and desktop versions, just stretch and squeeze the browser window;
- allows you to check the response speed and adaptability.
- accelerates the growth of the learning curve, using skills to develop their own mobile applications;
- hundreds of NativeScript plugins are available to expand the capabilities of mobile applications;
- NativeScript team provides three complete real-world application implementations.
15) Onsen UI
Onsen UI offers a user interface and tools for creating phonegap-based HTML5 hybrid mobile applications. It is an easy to learn and powerful tool for creating mobile applications.
- fastest way to develop hybrid mobile web applications.
- original appearance with many ready-to-use components and automatic styling;
- performance optimized for mobile devices;
- adaptive grid support for placing elements on the screen.
Firebase is another mobile app development platform. It supports web clients, iOS, OS X and Android platforms. It can significantly reduce development time and avoid confusion with servers and data warehouses.
- provides a cloud service, therefore, doesn’t require installation;
- data is stored in its own JSON format, so users can see what they saved;
- data is safe because Firebase requires 2048-bit SSL encryption for all transmitted data;
- Google Cloud Storage file storage;
- treat data as streams to create highly scalable applications;
- data is displayed and stored in several safe places, so there is practically no chance of data loss;
- excellent integration with frameworks such as Angular JS, which allows you to create an application in a very short time.
IPhone Application Development Tools
Swiftic is a builder for developing applications for the iPhone. It has an easy-to-navigate interface that allows anyone to create an application. It has many features that will make the application attractive.
- create your own application and loyalty program for any business;
- publish the app in leading stores;
- the application is guaranteed to bring real income;
- reach out to customers by sending them attractive push notifications;
- increase the loyalty of your customers;
- successful team is here to help you at every stage of the project;
- motivation for customers to stay connected by letting them call or email feedback.
AR Tools (Augmented Reality)
Vuforia is an augmented reality software development kit. It allows you to create applications based on AR technology, using computer vision technology to recognize and track images and 3D objects.
- recognize and track a wider range of objects
- support for a wide range of phones, tablets and VR glasses for Android and iOS devices;
- the ability to create basic AR events that work on all major devices;
- best-in-class computer vision. This ensures adequate performance in a variety of environments;
- can easily recognize a number of everyday images and environmental objects;
- VuMarks gives the opportunity to create an individual design and at the same time acts as a “target” for AR-objects;
- provides video playback support;
- developers can create three-dimensional objects using the Vuforia mobile vision platform;
- you can create virtual buttons that the application sees and responds to.
19) Easy AR
Easy AR is an augmented reality application for mobile developers that provides cross-platform support for application development.
- objective-C API for iOS;
- available on Android / iOS / Windows / Mac OS;
- video playback with a transparent background;
- QR code scanning;
- ready-made 3D-plugin for the engine;
- unlimited recognition time;
- multi-purpose simultaneous detection and tracking;
- cloud recognition support;
- allows you to track 3D objects;
- simultaneous detection and tracking.
- AI tools (artificial intelligence):
TensorFlow has been designed for mobile and embedded platforms. It is an open source software for artificial intelligence. Its libraries facilitate the implementation of special functions for artificial intelligence.
- open source software library for numerical calculations using calculation graphs;
- flexible architecture that allows you to deploy computing on a desktop computer, server or mobile device using a single API;
- mainly used for deep learning in practice and research.
21) IBM Watson
Watson in the IBM cloud, that allows you to create artificial intelligence for integration into the most powerful applications in the world. So you can safely store and manage data in the cloud.
- interpretation and analysis of all types of data, including unstructured text, images, audio and video materials;
- allows you to personalize recommendations, understanding the individual characteristics of the user, the tone of communication and emotions;
- uses machine learning to build a base of expertise in applications and systems;
- allows you to develop, test and deploy bots on mobile devices and messaging platforms.
- designed for dialogue between applications and users;
- allows the rapid creation of a cognitive search and content analysis system.
Next part of useful tool for cross platform development, you can find here.